Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Aloha

Aloha!
Imagine my surprise when I came into the visitor center and the sisters told me there was a package here for me! Thanks so much that was great! The ring fits great! And thank you for the cotton rounds. Food land only has the square ones and I hate them! :) It's ironic that it's called food land because they really don't have lot of things, Im so grateful for walmart haha never thought Id say that. we might be on a sugar high by the end of the day because we can't let the taffy sit to long otherwise it will become a liquid ant hill. Good thing there are 18 sisters to help :) Thanks again.
I am also grateful for a sister who does hair. It cost 20$ just to get a cut (thanks for the money very timely :) )
I got an email from Beth, that was nice of her and Im glad to hear that she is doing well!! How are the preparations for Bryce's wedding going?
Dad Happy fathers day! Sorry you don't get a special phone call, hopefully my rascal sisters will help you have a good day. Just know I love you and you are amazing to me. I did have a dream about you the other day. Your hair was all grey, it was really weird. :) But it was good to see you even in a dream.
Things are still going great here. I sent Tucker a letter this week but would you please forward his letters to me I still don't get them.
This week we decided to start having a scripture of the week, one that we could share with the guests who come in. This week its Alma 24:14. This is the Anti-Nephi Lehi's and they have just learned about Gods plan for them. How grateful I am that God has made these things known to us. Not only to the first generation but to all of Gods children, and to future children as well.
Because of what they have learned they are willing to do anything to follow God. Include not fight when others are killing them. What are we willing to do to follow God? Analyze you life, are you doing the simple things God asks us to do? Are you sincerely communicating with him? Are you reading his advice? Are you putting the Lord before the world? The lord promises that when we do these things we will have power over the adversary, and in these times that is something we desperately need.
Thanks for your love and prayers, I think about and pray for you all constantly. ;)
Sister Pinder.
P.S. If you want to see a very heart warming message watch Tessa's mormon message, It's such a good reminder to always look at the good in our life and remember that God does have a plan for us.

No comments: